Client Services ManagerLocation: Portland, OR
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Mid Level
Who we are:
At 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery our mission is to remove the pain from relocation for Portlanders and beyond.
Our company understands that our growth and success stems directly from our people. We understand that by hiring A-players that are not only passionate about their position but also invested in our company as a whole creates an incredible formula for a thriving organization. 2 Brothers empowers people to grow in our values as leaders who serve, who create life-long relationships, dig deep and challenge the status quo, all while having fun doing it. No industry revolution springs from individuals either. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
Benefits of Career Opportunities at 2 Brothers:
- A work environment that encourages collaborative approaches to diverse challenges across departments
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses and personal development workshops
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic & Massage health insurance for yourself and family
- Support in time off with paid vacation, sick time, personal time and maternity/paternity
- Focus on personal health & fitness with an on-site crossfit gym, personal training & health supplements
- Leadership retreats, personal development workshops, company events & gatherings
- Company kickball team!
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery has an opportunity for a full-time Client Services Manager skilled in leading top tier customer service. As the shining voice of our company, the client services team is responsible for the customer experience from the first phone call to the last thank-you card.
This role will be asked to do the following functions on a regular basis:
- Move Scheduling - Taking a high volume of incoming inquiries and providing estimates to clients, consulting on moving solutions and educating on our products over the phone. Evaluating the clients' move requirements, providing recommendations and scheduling their moves with the proper inventory and move details. Scheduling in-home estimates and management of estimator schedules where beneficial.
- Quality Assurance & Logistics - Confirm moving appointments with the customer and moving teams, provide background on customer requirements to movers and the operations team. Perform post-move follow up, resolve concerns if any and gather customer testimonials.
- Team Management & Leadership - Schedule and balance work loads for the client services team, set individual and department goals and celebrate wins regularly, ensure work is completed on time and within departmental budget, provide coaching and training to team members, participate in hiring & selection of new team members, run effective meetings and checkins
- Performance Tracking & Reporting - Track daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s for the client services department as well as all sales & estimate related data. Report regularly to the company & CEO on key metrics.
- Organizational Development - Identify new opportunities to better serve our customers & team, provide support to company-wide initiatives and strategies, act as a primary member of the management team with emphasis on strategic decision making for the company, present quarterly on departmental progress and metrics
This role reports directly to the CEO.
The work environment:
The Client Services team works side by side with our operations & warehouse team at our central office in downtown NW Portland. Primarily office work with occasional use of the warehouse is to be expected during office days. The office involves heavy use of multi-line phones and multiple computer screens with a “command center” like feel. We’re passionate about being experts so all team members, movers and office alike, are cross-trained, with the office team getting regularly scheduled field training.
The ideal Client Services Manager will play an instrumental role in taking customer service to the next level, they will:
- Improve the delivery of excellent service by increasing the call service level to 95% and implementing a client satisfaction & feedback survey for the department
- Co-develop a major company initiative to create a new sales process to increase the number of auxiliary unpacking and organizing services sold by 100%
- Partner with our learning and development team to create a new client services onboarding process and implement company wide use of the “2Brothers Voice”.
- Maintain greater than a 90% mover utilization rate through booking a full schedule with accurately estimated moves.
- Achieve a department retention rate of 95% of all client service coordinators through management, mentorship and leadership.
This position has the opportunity to grow into a director role, leading other managers and supervisors within the department or into a executive position as a member of the C-suite.
A qualified candidate for this role will exhibit the following:
- Cross departmental collaborative leadership style with an emphasis on being a mentor and trainer in an “always learning and improving” environment
- Strong customer service training preferably in a professional setting or from a major customer service trend setter
- Solid contributor in creating outside the box solutions with a desire to be part of an evolving company that embodies the startup mentality
- Know the benefit of creating a fun environment by making work fun and have an innate desire to do so for the team on a daily basis
- Demonstrated leadership & management capabilities preferably in a heavy training and mentorship environment leading teams of 3 or more
- Detail oriented organizational style with the ability to prioritize work for the department and lead the charge when work demands peak
- Experience with call center operations a plus
Comprehenisive compensation package that includes a competitive salary plus bonus in addition to the benefits listed above.